Monday 3 March 2014

Self Initiated Work - Inspiration & Research

The first step in fulfilling this brief, is to research into bionic designs, and gather some ideas and inspiration for my own designs.

The most memorable designs, and ones that will influence my designs most, are the ones found in these links below.





These are the kind of designs and themes I thought of when creating my brief, although perhaps not as dark as the Warhammer designs are.

I also created moodboards to collect the most interesting search results. Here they are.

Bionic Humanoid Moodboard

Mech Moodboard
I feel like I can now begin designing initial concepts for the brief. In the next few days I'll be drawing in my sketchbook, and will create my final design using details from one or more of these sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment